In Salamanca you can visit many art and
sculpture exhibitions and museums such as La Casa Lis. You can also
visit the theatre or go to concerts, lectures...
The city offers a great variety of things to do. On top of this,
each month Colegio Delibes prepares a detailed programme of
THIS PROGRAMME INCLUDES SOME COMPLETELY FREE ACTIVITIES
- A guided tour of the city on the first day of each month.
- Four lectures every week (art, history, literature, Spanish
- Four films in Spanish each week.
- Sport activities (tennis, bowling, squash, basketball,
- Board games (chess, cards, trivial pursuit, checkers...).
- Each week a party in a local pub-disco with one free drink.
- The use of internet in the college everyday.
AND SOME ACTIVITIES AT A SMALL EXTRA PRICE:
- Weekend excursions to (Toledo, Ávila, Madrid, Segovia,
- A farewell dinner on the last day of each month.
- Classes in traditional Spanish dances.
Naturally, all of these activities are voluntary and you can
participate in those you like the most.