Colegio Delibes reopening
Measures to prevent the spread of COVID-19
We are excited to communicate that we will resume our classes from July 6!
To achieve being a "covid free" space we apply the following safety and hygiene measures:
- General disinfection of the College the week before opening.
- General daily cleaning and disinfection of the College after classes.
- Hydro-alcoholic disinfection gel in common areas of the College and in each classroom.
- Disinfection mat at the school entrance to disinfect shoes.
- Safety distances in classes of 1.5 meters between each student.
- Classes with methacrylate partitions in classrooms with less safety distance.
- Renovation, filtering and purification of all the College's air (common areas, classrooms, restrooms, hallways ...) eight times each day using a filter machine.
- Individual audio guides for each student (150 devices) so that the activities and cultural visits can be carried out with the safety distance and good hearing.
- Guide of recommendations and hygienic measures approved by the Salamanca City Council for the health and safety of teachers and students.
- Graphic marking in bathrooms, classrooms and common areas of the safety regulations and tips to avoid contagion.
We are waiting for you!
Greetings from the Colegio Delibes team